- Zipper closure
- SFI 3.2A / 1 Rated (Tags Affixed); Single-Layer Pyrovatex FRC Construction
- TPP Rating of 11; Fresh, Stylish Design
- Contrasting Arm & Leg Stripes; Black Wrist & Ankle Cuffs
- Nomex Backed Heavy-Duty Brass Zipper
- Pleated Back Panel for Flexibility
RaceQuip was founded in Columbus, Ohio in 1975. Since then, RaceQuip has enjoyed a reputation for manufacturing the highest quality auto racing safety equipment available. Safe-Quip was formed in 1987 to build high quality, yet affordable, safety equipment in Irmo, South Carolina. In 2006, both brands were purchased by Vesta Motorsports USA, Inc. led by longtime motorsports entrepreneur Patrick Utt. Experience is vital in the racing safety industry, so weve retained some of the best and brightest people to design, produce, and market our products. The merger of these two great safety equipment brands provides a wide range of value priced auto racing safety gear. Racers worldwide can now look to the RaceQuip name for all their motorsports safety needs. The RaceQuip brand will carry on the tradition of premium materials, designs, and features while catering to the budget conscious grassroots racer.